Powered By Blogger

Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mall. A short and a very stupid poem people! Read at your own risk! :P

I went to a mall, far from all.
So big the wall, that I had a fall.
There was a store in the mall,
The shopkeeper very tall,
Happiness I sell, he said
That can bring one back from the dead.
In another shop, where I saw jewels
I saw husbands and wives, in duels.
It’s expensive, said the husband,
The wife stood there, stick in her hand.
I came across an ice-cream parlour,
Sat there a guy and a girl named Carla.
You’re sweeter than these strawberries, said the guy
She said, DBC is what I want you to buy.
Then there was this theatre with a name,
With posters of  Dicaprio, of Inception fame.
Gold class, silver class, bronze classes,
Phew! Can’t  just look at ‘em lasses!
McDonald’s, I found no place to sit,
But it’s burgers and fries, I am loving it.
I visited Italy in Dominos,
Cheesy pizzas, the best, kudos!
I went to a mall, far from all.
So big the wall, that I had a fall.



DBC- Death by chocolate! :P

3 comments: